With the Total Gym APEX G5 home fitness equipment, you have everything you need from a commercial facility right in the comfort of your own home. This innovative, multi-purpose design delivers an unparalleled strength-cardio-stretching-infused, full-body workout for anyone at any age or fitness level.
The APEX G5 features 10 levels of resistance and a pillow headrest for extra comfort. It includes a cable pulley system, wing attachment, leg pull accessory, dip bars, and a large squat stand for added upper and lower body exercises. It comes with two stability mats for both ends of the gym and even folds up for easy storage. Using the incline glide board and your own body weight as resistance, the APEX G5 is so versatile it allows for over 80 exercises and limitless workouts.
Receive guidance from Total Gym training programs (start off with the provided “Start It Up” DVD), exercise tools like the included training card deck, and the new Total Gym TV on-demand video platform to stream workouts from any device 24/7. All you need is 10-20 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week.
Take your home workout to new levels with the Total Gym APEX G5 Home Fitness Trainer.
- Start your own workout program right at home with 10 levels of resistance and 80+ exercises with Total Gym
- Low impact, fluid movements – effortlessly transition from one exercise to the next
- For all fitness levels ages 8-80 and supports a maximum weight of 375 pounds
- Cardio, strength, stretching, Pilates, circuit training, and more
- For a total body workout or target specific upper or lower body muscle groups including chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms, and abs
- Features a cable pulley system with embroidered nylon handles, padded rolling glide board, plus pillow headrest
- Quality steel frame construction
- Features auto-lock height adjustment
- Folds for easy storage
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to use
- Wing Attachment: the most versatile attachment for upper and lower body
- Squat Stand: targets thighs, glutes, and calves with a larger squat stand for added comfort and functionality
- Dip Bars: targets pectorals, chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Leg Pull Accessory: strengthens and stretches leg muscles
- (2) Stability Mats
- Total Gym TV: 24/7 access to streaming workouts
- Training Card Deck with holder: mounts to gym
- “Start It Up” DVD
- Exercise Guide
- Nutrition Guide
- Owner’s Manual
- Weight bar compatible *bar, clips, and weights not included
- Additional attachments, accessories & tools sold separately
- Weight capacity: 375 pounds
- Folded Length: 50.5 inches
- Folded Height: 8 inches
- In Use Length: 93 inches
- In Use Height: 43.2 inches
- Width: 15.5 inches
- Weight: 53.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.