####Item has been opened and has signs of use; this could be scuffs or scratches from use, dirt and/or dust from use. The item is in otherwise good working condition. All parts or accessories will still be intact.####
- 10 levels of resistance
- 80+ exercises
- Supports 375 lbs. of total weight
- Cable pulley system with embroidered nylon handles
- Padded rolling glideboard, plus pillow head rest
- Quality steel frame construction
- Auto-lock height adjustment
- Cardio, strength, stretching, Pilates, circuit training and more
- Total body workout or target specific upper or lower body muscle groups including chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms and abs
- Low impact, fluid movements – effortlessly transition from one exercise to the next
- For all fitness levels, ages 8-80
- Folds for easy storage
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to use
- Wing Attachment – the most versatile attachment for upper and lower body
- Squat Stand – targets thighs, glutes and calves – larger squat stand for added comfort and functionality
- Dip Bars – targets pectorals, chest, shoulders and triceps
- Leg Pull Accessory – strengthens and stretches leg muscles
- (2) Stability Mats
- Total Gym TV – 24/7 access to streaming workouts
- Training Card Deck with holder – mounts to gym
- “Start It Up” DVD
- Exercise Guide
- Nutrition Guide
- Owner’s Manual
- Weight bar compatible *bar, clips and weights not included
- Additional attachments, accessories & tools sold separately
- Folded Length: 50.5”
- Folded Height: 8”
- In Use Length: 93”
- In Use Height: 43.25”
- Width: 15.5”
- Weight: 53.2 lbs.
- Product Condition: Used – item has signs of wear
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.