Whether you work in landscaping, are a serious camper, or an avid biker, Tow Tuff's 62-Inch Steel Cargo Carrier will fit into your life effortlessly.
This 2-in-1 cargo carrier bike rack is as adaptable as you are. Whether you're moving furniture, lumber or traveling with camping gear, you can use this heavy-hauling carrier for loads up to 500 pounds. When your needs change, simply add the included pins to turn your flat hauler into a bike rack capable of holding up to 4 full-sized bikes. Compatability with all 2-inch receivers means you won't be stuck with a trailer that doesn't hitch to your vehicle. Made with heavy-duty steel, tie-down straps, and a pull-out bar, your cargo will be safe and secure no matter how long the trip.
Give yourself adaptable cargo space without investing in a new vehicle with the Tow Tuff 62 Inch Steel Cargo Carrier Trailer Car or Truck Rear Bike Rack.
- Effortlessly haul luggage, bikes, building materials, and more
- Rear-bumper cargo rack designed to fit all 2-inch receivers
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a black rust-resistant finish; This unit does not fold
- Capable of supporting up to 4 full-size bicycles at a time; NOT compatible with fat tire bikes
- Supports up to 500 pounds, perfect for loads too big for your trunk
- Includes: Strap, tie-down holes, pull-out bar, adjustable wheel cradles
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 x 62 x 3 inches
- Weight: 67 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Strong and durable. Love how the bikes fit on it! First time using it I had someone in another car wave me down to ask where I got it. Works great!
Love this. Solid construction. I was able to squeeze 5 bikes on the rack... the 5th was my 8 year olds bike that I essentially bungied on to another bike. But it worked GREAT for transporting bikes. Alos have used it as a normal cargo carrier to move a mower. Definitely recommend.