Add some extra storage space to your next road trip with the Tow Tuff TTF-2762ACBR Heavy Duty 2-in-1 Aluminum Cargo Carrier.
The heavy-duty cargo carrier has plenty of room to take care of all your various hauling needs whether a simple in-town move or on a cross-country road trip. With a versatile and unique design, the cargo carrier also doubles as a bike rack by simply utilizing the installation pins included. The bike rack carrier has a total load capacity of 500 pounds and fits 2-inch receivers for easy mounting on your vehicle. Use the adjustable wheel holder and tie-down straps to secure up to 4 bikes in place. This 2-in-1 rack measures 62 inches long, 27 inches wide, and 3 inches tall and weighs 48 pounds.
Whether you're going biking on a nearby trail or hauling your things cross country, the Tow Tuff TTF-2762ACBR Heavy Duty 2-in-1 Aluminum Cargo Carrier can make your trip a whole lot easier.
- Heavy-duty aluminum cargo rack offers plenty of room to handle various hauling tasks with ease
- Acts as a cargo carrier or bike rack with a unique design, shifting by utilize installation pins
- Securely holds up to 4 bikes with the adjustable wheel holder and tie-down straps that retain your equipment in place
- Supports up to 500 pounds, letting you take even heavy loads along without issue
- Fits 2-inch trailer receivers, easily attaching to your vehicle for convenient transportation
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 62 x 27 x 3 inches
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.