Whether you're an athlete, a runner, or someone with chronic muscle pain, get relief fast with the TRAKK ACCU-WHEEL Foam Roller Recovery Wheel. This foam rolling wheel is the ideal tool to help you alleviate muscle soreness or tension in any part of the body.
The staggered bump pattern applies deep pressure to the muscles to target trigger points and alleviate pain. Each bump is soft but firm to provide comfort and targeted relief to problem areas. Unlike other foam rollers that are flat and hard, the Accu-Wheel uses a spine gap design to protect the spine from too much pressure and helps it to maintain its natural shape and mobility. This foam rolling wheel can hold up to 1000 pounds so anyone can use it on any part of the body. The non-slip comfort grip foam will keep the roller steady no matter where you're using it so there is no worry of slipping.
Get relief fast with the TRAKK ACCU-WHEEL Foam Roller Recovery Wheel.
- Foam rolling wheel helps alleviate muscle soreness and tension; Ideal for anyone with muscle tension looking for effective relief
- Staggered bump pattern applies deep pressure to the muscles to target trigger points and alleviate pain
- Spine gap design protects the spine from too much pressure and helps it to maintain its natural shape and mobility
- Roller can hold up to 1000 pounds so you can use it on any part of the body without breaking
- Non-slip comfort grip foam allows you to use the roller on any part of the body with no worry of slipping
- Material: Foam
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 5 x 12 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.