From the pool side to the lake, you can relax in style and lounge around without worrying about troublesome air pumps or inflation thanks to the TRC Recreation Splash Lounger Raft Pool Float.
Durable and amazingly buoyant, this pool mat is crafted with tough yet comfortable 1.25-inch thick foam. The smooth vinyl coating protects this pool float chair from water absorption so you don't have to worry about sinking. Measuring 70 inches long and 26 inches wide, this pool float is large enough for a full-sized adult and features a roll pillow to support your head and neck, providing extra buoyancy as you float along. Additionally, the roll pillow aids in carrying convenience as you take it with you to the beach. The pool and lake lounger is easy to clean by simply wiping the mat down with a damp cloth as needed.
This TRC Recreation Splash Pool Float is built for comfort and durability, so choose this lounger the next time you hit the swimming pool.
- Large Splash mat lounger allows you to soak up the rays while being comfy on the water
- Crafted with 1.25-inch-thick buoyant foam and a waterproof vinyl coating
- Roll pillow supports your head for comfort and provides extra buoyancy; Aids in carrying convenience
- Glossy finish for a sleek look and easy cleaning
- Measures 70 inches long and 26 inches wide to accommodate a full-sized adult
- Material: Foam and vinyl
- Capacity: 1 person
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 70 x 26 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.