Visibility is key when you're hunting, and having the right sight tools can upgrade your whole experience. The TruGlo Fiber Optic Sight Set is designed with fiber-optics to provide the brightest aiming points and excellent visibility whether your shooting in daylight or low light settings.
TruGlo has designed its fiber-optic shooting sights with a TRIDOT aiming system. This laser sight system features a high contrast fiber optic 3 dot pattern with 1 front red dot and 2 rear green dots that gather ambient light and direct it toward the shooter's eyes to make the sights glow without the need for batteries. This pistol sight is coated in a FORTRESS FINISH to provide a permanent protective coating on this shooting accessory. Fit this sight in your standard holster easily with the no-snag design.
This TG131G3 model was designed to be compatible with Glock 17, Glock 17L, and more model handguns.
For a fiber-optic sight set that is sure to improve your visibility during the day or at night, add the TruGlo Fiber Optic Sight Set to your hunting collection.
- TruGlo Fiber Optic Sight Set is designed with fiber-optics to provide the brightest aiming points excellent visibility in daylight or low light settings
- Accurately aim and fire on targets with the TRIDOT aiming system's 3-dot pattern with 1 front red dot and 2 rear green dots
- Fits into standard holsters with a compact design that resists snagging, making for smooth drawing and holstering
- Provides permanent protection from the elements with a rugged FORTRESS FINISH coating
- Compatible Gun Models: Glock 17, Glock 17L, and more; Full list of compatible firearm models in images
- Sight Colors: Red, Green
- Material: CNC Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 8.30 x 6.80 x 1 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.