Scope out your prey from the comfort of your hunting blind or tree stand with the TruGlo Crossbow Red-Dot 30mm Sight.
This crossbow sight has multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmittance. Its heavy construction resists fog, water, and shock so the elements can't hold you back from bagging your trophy. Don't make your hunting trip more uncomfortable than it needs to be. With unlimited eye relief, give yourself a break and dedicate your time and energy to the sport.
This crossbow hunting accessory allows you to access a wide field of view and take your trip to the next level. Control the brightness of your sight with the adjustable rheostat and fit your sight to your crossbow seamlessly with the integrated weaver-style mounting system.
For a Red-Dot sight set that is sure to improve your visibility as you hunt, add the TruGlo Crossbow Red-Dot 30mm Sight to your hunting collection.
- Crossbow 30mm sight ideal for taking your crossbow hunting game to the next level
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition and dual, red and green, color reticle illumination
- Constructed to resist shock, water, and fog for consistently reliable performance
- Unlimited eye relief and a wide field of view allows you to upgrade your hunting experience
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 7.3 x 2 inches
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.