Visibility is key when you're hunting, and having the right sight tools can upgrade your whole experience. The TruGlo Glow in the Dark Pro Sight is designed with glow-in-the-dark rings to provide the brightest aiming points and excellent visibility whether your shooting in daylight or low light settings.
This TG231MP2W model was designed to be compatible with Smith & Wesson pistols including Bodyguard 0.380 pistol. Check the images for a full list of compatibilities.
This pistol sight transitions from standard white dot sights during the daylight, to glowing green dots in the dark for added visibility. Fit this sight in your standard holster easily with the no-snag design. This Glock sight features a FOCUS LOCK ring, allowing you to rely on increased front sight contrast and quality performance.
For a glow in the dark sight set that is sure to improve your visibility during the day or at night, add the TruGlo Glow in the Dark Pro Sight to your hunting collection.
- Smith & Wesson M&P pistol sight ideal for getting a better look at your target and always taking the perfect shot
- Glow-in-the-dark feature allows your sight to glow bright both day and night, ensuring you have a clear sight picture
- FOCUS LOCK ring for increased front sight contrast and quality performance
- Compact, durable design made to resist snagging
- Compatible gun models: Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 pistols; Full list of compatibilities in images
- Quick and accurate U-notch design
- Angled rear sight edge for emergency one-hand operation
- Sight Colors: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.3 x 6.8 x 1 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.