Spice up your indoor lighting with the Twinkly Multicolor Flex Lighting Tube. Designed to be shaped in any way you like, this smart home light features app control, 16 million colors, and customizable effects.
Built to be a smart, neon-like, flexible LED tube, you can control various effects via the Twinkly app and vocal smart home assistants for modern convenience. With a length of 6.5 feet, this rope light takes on any shape you can dream of, bringing new levels of lighting design to your connected home.
Like all Twinkly products, Flex can be mapped to create unique effects, gradients, and animations. Create bespoke light design installations thanks to a wide range of pre-made effects, animations, and the ability to create your own effects using the FX Wizard. Group this light with other Twinkly devices to create a larger, synchronized light installation.
Design light-up art in your home or highlight your furniture with the Flex LED Light Tube from Twinkly.
- Smart, neon flexible Twinkly Flex LED light tube with 16 million color variations brings new levels of design and creativity to a connected home
- Measures 6.5 feet with a flexible design to allow bending in any way you want; Includes linear and angular mounting clips
- Control the lights and produce a custom look with the Twinkly mobile smartphone app that connects with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Ideal indoor decoration for special occasions, weddings, birthdays, and the holiday season in your home or to highlight furniture
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, and Homey; Includes Generation II smart controller
- Material: Plastic
- Wire color: White
- Light color: Multicolor
- Light strip dimensions (L x W x H): 79.2 x 0.55 x 0.28 inches
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.