Keeping debris out and the warmth in, the U.S. Fireplace Products Seal Tight 13 x 13 Inch Fireplace Damper protects your chimney and maintains the perfect temperature inside.
Installing on top of your chimney, the unique low-profile fireplace damper serves as a chimney cap on historic homes where a traditional chimney cap might affect aesthetic appeal. From ground level, the damper is practically invisible, not disrupting the look of your home. Utilizing a 2-part gasket system, the damper merges a primary gasket and a liquid gasket into an airtight seal. This ensures no warm or cool air leaves your home, while the rain, wind, sleet, and snow stay outside. Perfect for beating the weather, the chimney cap also keeps insects and animals away, ensuring your chimney or fireplace doesn't become a home to unwanted guests.
The built-in wire handle lets you easily open and close the cap from the ground floor. Made from fire-rated stainless steel and cast-aluminum, the damper resists rusting and won't stain your chimney.
Protecting your fireplace from the elements without compromising your home's look, the low-profile Seal Tight Fireplace Damper by U.S. Fireplace Products ensures your home stays safe and comfortable no matter the season.
- Innovative and convenient 13 by 13-inch fireplace damper features a low-profile top that retains heat and keeps the weather out
- Features a low-profile design that serves as a chimney cap on historic homes where a chimney cap might affect aesthetic appeal
- Creates an effective airtight seal using a dual liquid gasket that hardens to form an impenetrable, efficient seal
- Keeps rain, snow, and sleet out of your chimney and retains heat and cool air, protecting your home in any season
- Stainless steel and cast-aluminum design ensures rust won't stain your chimney; Installs easily with no fusable link
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.50 x 13.50 x 3.50 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.