Ensuring the water in your spa remains clear season after season, the Unicel Del Sol Spa Pool Filter Replacement Cartridge provides the ideal cartridge media for your spa's filter pump.
Designed specifically for Del Sol hot tubs, the package packs 40 square feet of synthetic fiber filter media replacement cartridges, protecting your spa from dirt and debris that might clog the pump. Tightly-pleated filter media ensures powerful filtration, removing more material than standard filters. Reinforced end caps offer extra durability, ensuring the cartridge withstands the hard work of cleansing your spa's water. Easy to install and replace, you can use this 5.18-inch diameter filter cartridge replacement to keep your spa water clean week after week.
Replacing your hot tub's existing filters, the cartridge is compatible with Del Sol Spa models 6540 and 723 as well as South Pacific Spas 6540 and 723. Check your hot tub first to ensure a proper fit.
Keeping your spa running smoothly all season long, the Unicel Spa Filter Replacement ensures you're never without a quality filter replacement.
- 40-square-foot filter media replacement cartridge ensures your spa works continuously all season long
- Tightly-pleated filter media with sharp pleat folds easily removes dirt and debris to keep your pump running optimally and your water crystal clear
- Replaces Del Sol Spa models 6540 and 723 as well as South Pacific Spas 6540 and 723
- Features a 5.18-inch diameter that provides a snug fit to catch all the dirt and debris that passes through your pump
- Outside diameter 5 3/16 inches
- Length: 10 3/4 inches
- Top end cap: Bar handle
- Bottom end cap: 2-inch Male Thread/MPT
- Pleat count: 204
- Media: 3 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.