Shake off the summer heat in a cool pool. Make a splash in the cleanest swimming pool in the neighborhood with Unicel C-7698 Replacement Filter Cartridge. Replacement filter for Hayward Star Clear C1000.
When it comes to pool maintenance, do it right with this high-quality replacement filter. Easily install into the skimmer for better water quality at an instant. Whether your filter gets jammed with algae, sand, leaves, or more, this filter delivers quality results.
Measuring 7-inches in diameter and 29.43 inches in length, this filter cartridge features an injection-molded knob handle top end cap and injection-molded cone adapter bottom end cap with 3-inch inner diameters. With 145 pleat count, 4-ounce filter media, and a 100-square-foot filter area, spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pool with this efficient filtration system.
Canon-ball into summer with Unicel Replacement Filter Cartridge.
- Measures 7-inches in diameter and 29.43 inches in length
- Injection-molded knob handle top end cap and injection-molded cone adapter bottom end cap feature 3-inch inner diameters
- Includes 145 pleat count, 4-ounce filter media reemay 2040, and a 100-square-foot filter area
- Provides more efficient filtration and better water quality
- Replacement for Hayward Star Clear C1000
- Spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pool
- Meets OEM specifications
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 7 x 29.43 inches
- Weight: 4.48 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.