Nobody wants their boat or utility trailer rolling off into the sunset. With the Uriah Products Electric 7 Way Connector Trailer Jack, your receiver-style trailer will stay grounded when it's not in use.
With a 5,000-pound lifting capacity, this jack can be used for a variety of agricultural and commercial applications. With both vertical and side load capacities, this jack can handle your haul. This jack is designed with a smooth finish on both the inner and outer tubes. The ball screw design and brake motor increase the lift efficiency, decreasing the effort it takes to lift your cargo carrier. An oversized, adjustable footpad provides excellent stability to prevent slippage during use. This jack also comes with a top wind handle and all necessary mounting hardware for installation.
Whatever receiver style trailer you own, put your mind at ease with a jack that keeps your trailer put when not in use.
- Trailer jack is ASABE compliant and perfect for agricultural and commercial applications
- Reliable vertical and side load capacity
- Easy to use switch for raising and lowering the trailer
- Ball screw design and brake motor increases the lift efficiency, decreasing the effort it takes to lift
- Oversized adjustable footpad provides excellent stability to prevent slippage during use
- Mounting hardware included
- Lift capacity: 5,000 pounds
- Lift: 31.5 inches
- Minimum height (retracted): 9 inches
- Maximum height (extended): 18 inches
- Weight: 22.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.