Between work, school, and errands, your family is exposed to a large number of germs every day. With the UVILIZER Handheld Ultraviolet Sterilizer Wand, you can stop worrying and start eliminating 99.99% of bacteria, germs, pathogens with the wave of your wand.
Equipped with a powerful, pure violet disinfection light, this handheld sanitizing wand can help sterilize air and surfaces without the use of harsh chemicals. The compact wand can be conveniently stowed away in purses and backpacks and is the ideal cleaning solution for travel.
Forget worrying about annoying cords interrupting your cleaning process. You can enjoy wireless, eco-friendly disinfecting power for hours with just the included micro USB cord. To use, simply open the wand, turn it on, and slowly move across the area you would like to sanitize for 5 to 10 seconds from several inches away.
Safe and effective, this universal cleaner doesn't disappoint. Stop carrying around bulky cleaning surprise and upgrade to the UVILIZER Handheld Ultraviolet Sterilizer Wand.
- Convenient UV light sanitizer wand uses a UC-C Light frequency that has been scientifically proven to destroy DNA and RNA of bacteria, mold, allergens, and germs
- Effectively disinfects steering wheels, phones, desks, air, and a variety of other surfaces in a matter of seconds
- Wand folds into the ideal size for any bag, making it the perfect device for cleaning on the go and traveling
- Provides hours of wireless universal cleaning with just the use of the micro USB cord (included)
- Never shine light at unprotected skin or eyes
- Bulb power: 5 watts
- Bulb type: Tube
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 2.5 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.