Supporting a variety of connection formats, the Vine New Generation Programmable Smart Home Thermostat lets you take control of your home's heating and cooling system wherever your travel.
The easy-to-control the temperature and settings of your thermostat from anywhere with the Wi-Fi-connected system. With a stable connection, the smart home thermostat easily integrates with various devices. Controlling from your laptop or smartphone with the Vine App, the thermostat also connects to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, letting you adjust your home temperature by voice. Also functions as a soft nightlight, allowing for reading and navigating rooms at night. Data logging allows the thermostat to perform geofencing, remote access, and temperature data recording.
Saving up to 20-percent costs on HVAC, the innovative energy-saving mode and 7-day rational programming reduces energy costs with little change. The thermostat installs quickly in less than 30 minutes, and the intuitive design ensures users master the controls in under 20 minutes. Using less power, the thermostat does not need regular battery changes, reducing both maintenance costs and stress.
Bringing your home thermostat controls to your smartphone, the New Generation Programmable Smart Home Thermostat from Vine lets you bring your home's HVAC system into the 21st Century.
- Smart home thermostat integrates various devices, allowing you to control your temperature from your phone or smart home device
- Easily control the temperature and settings of your thermostat from anywhere with the Wi-Fi-connected system
- Saves up to 20-percent cost on HVAC expense through the innovative energy-saving mode and 7-day rational programming
- Creates a soft nightlight that helps you easily read and navigate dark rooms at night
- Data logging software allows the thermostat to be accessed remotely for geofencing and temperature data recording activities
- Quickly installs in less than 30 minutes, and the intuitive design makes learning quick and simple
- Requires fewer battery changes, making maintenance easier and reducing stress and cost
- Incompatible with 2-wire AC systems; Requires an AC adapter for 2-wire systems
- Fully compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; Connects to smartphones and laptops via the Vine App
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.33 x 3.85 x 0.92 inches
- Weight: 0.26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.