Begin your darts journey with one of the most trusted names in electronic dartboards: the Viper 777. Featuring the regulation size, 15.5” dartboard target face, you’ll play on the same size the pros use and reign triumphant over your foes. The 777 features 26 dart games, including cricket and 301, and over 320 scoring options and variations to assure that you’ll never run out of ways to put your darting skills on display.
Popular options include Single In/Out, Double In/Out and Double Bull. With segments constructed from durable thermal resin, you don’t need to worry about your board breaking after only a few dart nights. The 777 features precision engineered concave segment holes that lock in your shots and ultra-thin spider, to help eliminate bounce outs.
This dartboard comes equipped with an automatic LCD scoreboard with cricket displays, so you’ll never have to worry about inaccurate scorekeeping. This backlit display allows you to more easily see your scores from the throw line. The scoreboard can display your per dart and per round average statistics for 01 and cricket so you can keep track of your improvement. A simple interface makes the 777 easy and quick to use. The key options include: On/Off, Game, Option, Player, Next, Handicap, Miss/Double, Bounce, Quick Cricket, Language, and Volume. Bilingual language support in English or Spanish allows you to play in your native tongue.
There’s no need to worry about packing away darts and other supplies; the 777 has storage built right into the dartboard itself, enough space for six darts and all your extra tips. Included with your dartboard are two sets of soft tip darts, so you're ready to play right out of the box. The 777 can be powered by three AA batteries or an optional AC adapter, so you can choose the option that works best for you. The 777 can also conserve battery power and electricity with its sleep and auto power-off feature.
- Tournament Quality Regulation 15.5” Target Face
- 26 Games with over 201 Options and 320 Variations
- Per dart and per round average stats displayed on scoreboard
- Durable Thermal Resin segments withstand your toughest throws again and again
- Ultra-thin spider helps reduce bounce-outs
- Concave segment holes lock in your darts
- Up to 8 player multiplayer, including team play
- Includes 6 soft-tip starter darts and a one year warranty
- Bilingual voice option for English and Spanish speakers
- Length: 1.75 in
- Width: 19.5 in
- Height: 22.5 in
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Target Face Diameter: 15.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.