Fill your fuel containers or tank with greater ease and less risk of spilling with the 1-inch Hose Bender, 14-Inch Hose Kit, and 5-Gallon Jug by VP Racing Fuels.
The Get Bent hose bender allows you to fill your container or tank with greater efficiency thanks to its unique design, which bends the hose perfectly and helps prevent wasteful spillage. It’s easy to install and is constructed of heavy-duty petroleum-resistant ABS plastic. Get Bent is equipped with a convenient X-shaped jug opener/closer attachment.
The 14-inch hose kit includes a cap, giving you everything you need to start moving professional fuel, oil, and other fluids as fast as you can pour. Just seal one end onto the rubber gasket of your container for a precise way to take out what you need.
Intended uses of the 5-gallon jug are for racing fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol that are used in sanctioned motorsports and is not for fuel used on highways. This utility jug can also be used to store things like feed, water, attractants, and other outdoor products.
Refuel with simplicity and ease with the 1-inch Hose Bender, 14-Inch Hose Kit, and 5-Gallon Jug by VP Racing Fuels.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants and other outdoor products.
- Bender, hose kit, and jug are designed to attach to your VP Motorsport Containers or refuel containers to reduce the chance of spillage
- Hose bender is constructed of heavy-duty petroleum-resistant ABS plastic, this hose bender is durable
- Kit is perfect for use with refueling in professional off-road and closed-course racing as well as for moving industrial oils and fluids
- 5-gallon jug can be used for racing fuels only and is constructed with high-quality polyethylene that undergoes a 15-point quality test
- Red bender is equipped with convenient X-shaped jug opener/closer attachment, eliminating the need for tools
- Includes (1) 1-inch hose bender, (1) 14-inch hose kit, and (1) 5-gallon utility jug
- Hose kit forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring and includes a hose cap
- Jug pours easily with a contoured handle and bottom grip and is perfect for use with refilling in professional off-road and closed-course racing
- Fuel jugs have a non-breakable cap and rubber gasket with a water-tight seal to prevent leaks
- Not to be used with gasoline or street-legal fuels
- Jug capacity: 5 gallons
- Bender color: Red
- Kit color: Clear
- Jug color: Blue
- Bender dimensions (L x W x H): 1 x 4 x 8 inches
- Kit dimensions (L x W x H): 14.8 x 1 x 1 inches
- Bender weight: 0.83 pounds
- Kit weight: 3.2 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.