Carry your fuel wherever you go with the Wavian 20-Liter Original NATO Jerry Can. This sturdy, military-style gas can transports fuel safely and withstands corrosion and the elements.
The fuel tank features a bayonet-style quick release nozzle that is leak proof when stowed. A locking cap secures the can to further avoid spills and accidents. Pour your gasoline quickly and smoothly thanks to the built-in wide channel breather, and never worry about corrosion or rust with the strong, durable interior and exterior coating. The design is built to hold gasoline, kerosene, water, and alcohol without degrading. 0.9-millimeter cold rolled steel construction lasts rigorous use out in the elements. The gas can is EPA and CARB certified and built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards, ensuring the quality of your fuel container.
With its strong, military-grade design and numerous features for safety and durability, this large fuel tank never leaves you stranded without gas. Take your fuel supply along for the ride with the Wavian 20-Liter Original NATO Jerry Can.
- Sturdy, military-grade authentic NATO jerry fuel can holds up to 20 liters of gasoline
- Wide channel breather and leak-proof bayonet-style quick release nozzle allow for smooth, fast pouring
- Locking cap secures the can to avoid leaks and accidents; Works with most gasoline and diesel vehicles and equipment tanks
- Cold rolled steel construction and coating resist corrosion from various materials including gasoline, water, and alcohol
- Three-handle configuration makes for easy carrying of multiple cans
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.50 x 6.50 x 18.50 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.