Whether you're stocking up on gas in your bunker for the next World War, or just stocking up on gas in your garage for the lawnmower, the Wavian 1.3 Gallon Gasoline Fuel Jerry Can will serve you faithfully through thick and thin.
Besides being pretty much indestructible, these fuel cans meet compliance for CARB, EPA, ASMT, NFPM, DOT, and OSHA, and can be legally sold in all 50 states. You'll get a quick flow rate when the spout is open and no leaks when the spout is closed. The cap even has a locking pin so it can't be opened accidentally.
Crafted with 0.9 millimeter cold rolled steel for more durability, this gas can is tough enough to handle any fuel storage job. With a unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout, you can count on quality with each odd job and rely on this fuel can to bring efficiency into your workplace.
Make your life easier and get to work with the Wavian 1.3 Gallon Gasoline Fuel Jerry Can.
- 1.3-gallon or 5-liter gasoline capacity for storing and transporting fuel for your vehicle or yard equipment
- Made with 0.9 millimeter cold rolled steel for ultra durability
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout
- Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, water, and alcohol resistant coating
- Cap includes a locking pin to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
- Bayonet closure is completely leak proof with the can in any position
- 3 handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards AS2906, Swedish Standards SP, German Standards TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards
- OSHA compliant
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states
- Fast flow, leak proof spout
- Package includes: Fuel can and spout
- Capacity: 1.3 gallons
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 5 x 14 inches
- Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.