Add an extra layer of protection for your furry family members and keep them dry in the winter and cool in the summer by adding the WeatherGuard 10 x 10 Foot Dog Run Kennel Roof Cover to your kennel enclosure.
Compatible with all Lucky Dog 10 x 10-foot dog runs, this roof enclosure is easy to install without tools. It features a commercial-grade steel gable roof frame, heavy-duty waterproof tarp, and elastic cords for a snug fit that sheds water. The WeatherGuard fabric is designed to stand up to the elements all year round and will resist cracking, fading, and peeling so your dog has protection from the wind, rain, snow, and sun.
Unlike other tarp systems, this kennel cover has reinforced grommets and seams that tighten the fit and prevent water from pooling between roof ribs.
Give your pet more space and greater protection from the elements with the WeatherGuard 10' x 10' Outdoor Dog Kennel Waterproof Cover.
Note: Kennel is not included.
- This fully enclosed kennel cover system includes a heavy-duty waterproof tarp, elastic cords for a snug fit, and a steel roof frame that adds 2 feet of height; Kennel not included
- Give your dog more protection from snow, wind, rain, and the sun in your 10 x 10 foot Lucky Dog Kennel Enclosure by adding this roof cover
- Gable roof design sheds rain and snow to keep your dog dry in the winter and cool in the summer
- Compatible with all Lucky Dog 10 x 10-foot models
- Easy installation without tools and a commercial grade steel frame design
- Snug fit allows for better drainage and no pooling between roof ribs thanks to the reinforced grommets and seams
- Includes 1 waterproof enclosed ends cover, 1 powder coated steel roof frame, and elastic cords
- Material: Polyethylene fabric
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 2 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.