For the hunter looking for the perfect trail camera, look no further than the Wildgame Innovations Trail Pad Hunting Tablet. The spacious 7-inch backlit touch screen never loses any details, capturing photos and videos with HD clarity.
The lightweight, compact design makes this tablet ideal for easy transport. The sturdy, waterproof housing keeps the tablet protected in any environment. In rain or shine, the tablet is a must-have accessory for any outdoorsman. This tablet holds 2 SD cards up to 32 Gigabytes in size, so you'll never run out of room for any amount of content. Archive your favorite images on one card for quick access so you always know where to find your best shots. Share recorded moose calls or mountain lion roars while the built-in speakers bring your videos to life.
Wildgame Innovations' Trail Pad Hunting Tablet is a great gift for any hunter or nature photographer looking for the highest quality in both imagery and capacity.
- Hunters' tablet designed for all your game tracking and photography needs; Waterproof 7-inch touchscreen allows for easy viewing of HD photos and video
- Dual standard size SD card readers provide ample storage capacity, so you'll never have to sacrifice any content to save space (SD cards not included)
- Built-in speakers for high-quality audio during video playback so every sound is captured, be it an elk's call or an eagle's cry
- Heavy-duty casing protects against damage, while the compact yet lightweight design makes for easy portability wherever you go
- Auxiliary and micro USB ports for computer and/or TV connection so you can share your adventures with family and friends (cords not included)
- Material: Other
- Color: Dark green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.16 x 9.49 x 3.62 inches
- Weight: 1.43 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.