Every good home workshop, garage, or wood shop needs a reliable, heavy-duty vise bench. When in need, look no further than the Wilton Tools 10-Inch-Wide Jaw Steel Swivel Base Tradesman Work Bench Vise.
This general-purpose bench vise is ideal for clamping down lumber, pipe, and more while you drill, saw, or fasten. Crafted out of high strength steel, this shop vise features a double lock down swivel base and an extra large anvil work surface that's great for hammering. Specially-designed jaws are great at holding irregular materials, up to 12 inches of pipe, and has a 60,000 PSI ductile iron strength that won't let go.
Built for rugged use and extended life, the Wilton Tools Mechanics Vise is ready for years of heavy-duty use. Upgrade your shop or garage with an extra strong vise that does it all.
- Precision machined slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Enclosed spindle keeps lubricants in and contaminants out for smooth operation
- 360-degree swivel base with double lockdowns gives you easy and secure access while in use
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron movable jaw and base for greater durability with lighter weight material
- Large anvil work surface accommodates a wide range of striking needs
- Needle roller thrust bearing makes it easier to apply and release greater clamping force
- Jaw width: 10 inches
- Opening capacity: 12 inches
- Throat depth: 5 1/4 inches
- Pipe-jaw capacity: 1/2 to 5 inches
- Material: Steel
- Type of base: 360-degree swivel
- Number of mounting points: 4
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 55.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.