Every good at-home workshop, garage, or wood shop worth its salt needs a bench vise, so why not invest in the strength and reliability of the Wilton Tradesman 1765 6.5-Inch Work Bench Vise. Make a dent in your next project with the included Wilton BASH 8-Pound Steel 16-Inch Sledge Hammer. The hammer's thick, tapered hammer neck features an anti vibration design that absorbs impact and reduces user fatigue.
This general purpose bench vise is ideal for clamping down lumber, pipe, and more while you drill, saw, or fasten. Crafted out of high strength steel, this shop vise features a double lock down swivel base and large anvil work surface that's great for hammering. It's specialized jaws are great at holding irregular materials, just as up to 4 inches of pipe, plus the 60,000 PSI of ductile iron strength won't let go.
This particular model of Wilton bench vise has a 120 degree swivel, jaw width of 6.5 inches, and throat depth of 4 inches. With grooved steel jaw inserts and a solid design, this vise is built to last.
- General purpose bench vise, great for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects
- Features tough, 60,000 PSI ductile iron body
- Features a double lock down swivel base
- Includes set screws to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce vibration
- Steel pipe jaws hold up to 4 inches of pipe safely and securely
- Includes grooved steel jaw inserts
- Features a striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Jaw width: 6.5 inches
- Opening capacity: 6.5 inches
- Throat depth: 4 inches
- Material: Steel
- Part number: JPW-28807
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Wilton BASH 8-Pound Steel 16-Inch Sledge Hammer
- 8 pound sledge great for demolition, driving fence posts and stakes, fracturing stone and concrete, rebar work, and more
- Unbreakable Handle Technology uses a steel core to prevent breaking during overstrikes
- Vulcanized rubber handle gives you a secure, non slip grip during use
- Handle length: 16 inches
- Head weight: 8 pounds
- Part number: WIL-20816
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.