Securely set up your birdhouse or bird feeder in your backyard with this Woodlink 3-Piece 72-Inch Birdhouse Mounting Pole Kit. This birdhouse pole kit includes the pole, mounting bracket for your birdhouse, and ground socket for secure installation in the ground.
Installing your birdhouse is easy with this birdhouse pole. The ground socket works with rocky, hard, soft, and sandy soil, and the birdhouse pole comes with instructions on how to install it in all these locations. You can mount most mountable bird houses and feeders on top of the 6- by the 2-inch mounting bracket. Screws are included.
Once set up, this metal birdhouse pole measures 72 inches (6 feet) tall, giving your birds the vantage point they like. Made for the outdoors, this sturdy, 1-inch-diameter birdhouse pole is constructed of durable steel with a powder-coat finish for weather resistance and strength.
Enjoy more avian visitors in your backyard with the Woodlink 25276 HDPOLE 3 Piece 72 Inch Bird Feeder Birdhouse Mounting Pole Kit.
- 3-piece birdhouse pole kit gives you a secure place to set up your birdhouse or bird feeder
- Birdhouse pole kit includes: 72-inch pole, mounting bracket for birdhouse, and ground socket
- Compatible with most mountable bird feeders and houses
- Easy birdhouse mounting, just screw the 6-inch-long, 2-inch-wide mounting plate into the bottom of your birdhouse
- 1-inch-diameter steel pole features a powder-coat finish for weather resistance and strength
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 6.5 x 75 inches
- Weight: 3.83 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.