Enjoy more birds in your yard by giving them tasty seeds and suet to enjoy with the Woodlink Going Green 5.5-Pound Seed Hanging Bird Feeder with 2 Suet Cages.
This Woodlink bird seed feeder is also a suet feeder, making it ideal for attracting a variety of birds. You can easily hang this feeder from a branch, hook, or pole with the included cable, and this suet feeder is easy to screw together too. This feeder holds up to 5.5 pounds of birdseed and can be easily filled from the top. Next, put suet blocks in each of the suet cages on the ends of the feeder.
This bird feeder's wide roof and powder-coated mesh metal bottom protect the seed from moisture and help prevent mold from ruining your seed. That means you can spend more time enjoying the birds and less time refilling the feeder. Best of all, the Going Green feeder is made in the USA with 90% recycled materials.
Invite your native wildlife to your backyard oasis with the Going Green 5.5-Pound Seed Hanging Bird Feeder with 2 Suet Cages in Green from Woodlink.
- Durable, large capacity bird feeder holds up to 5.5 pounds of seed plus 2 suet blocks on each side
- Screws together easily and quickly and is ready to hang from a hook with hanging cable included
- Wide roof and metal screen bottom ventilates, drains, and protects the seed from moisture
- Refill your feeder easily using the lifting lid that provides quick access to the bird seed container
- Recommended for use with Woodlink pole mount (HDPOLE) which is sold separately
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.50 x 11.75 x 10.50 inches
- Weight: 6.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.