Give your neighborhood squirrels a little treat with the Woodlink Squirrel-Go-Round Spinning Corn Cob Squirrel Feeder.
By giving your backyard squirrels something to nibble on, this squirrel feeder helps to distract squirrels and keep them away from your bird feeders. You can attach up to 5 corn cobs to this squirrel feeder using the metal skewers. Each skewer is threaded to better grip corn cobs and prevent slipping. This spinning squirrel feeder engages squirrels' curiosity, keeping them occupied, fed, and away from your bird seed.
The squirrel feeder spins with uneven weight distribution, wind, and pressure from little squirrel paws. Place this squirrel feeder anywhere in your yard. This spinning squirrel feeder comes with the hardware needed to mount it on a tree, post, fence, or deck. The Squirrel-Go-Round squirrel corn cob feeder features a durable green finish and a decorative center.
Enjoy the business bustle of your backyard visitors with the Squirrel Go Round Metal Spinning Hanging 5 Corn Cob Squirrel Feeder from Woodlink.
- Give your neighborhood squirrels a little treat with this spinning corn cob squirrel feeder
- Durable spinning metal frame has arms to hold up to 5 corn cobs on its metal skewers for prolonged feeding
- Spinning squirrel feeder draws squirrel attention to this feeder and away from bird feeders in your yard
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for mounting to a tree, post, fence, or deck
- Durable finish and decorative aluminum center hub stand up to the elements and stay strong year after year
- Material: Metal
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.30 x 8.80 x 14.50 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.