Give your local screech owls and kestrels a place to nest in the Woodlink Wooden Screech Owl Kestrel Bird House Nesting Box with Wood Shavings.
This owl nesting box provides space for owls to build a nest during nesting and breeding season, as well as a space for roosting year-round. Designed for screech owls and kestrels, this owl house has a 3-inch-diameter hole, slanted roof, and measures 13 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 20 inches tall.
The slanted roof overhangs the front of the owl box to keep the rain out of the box. This owl box follows the Conservation Commission specifications for screech owl nesting boxes. Getting this owl box ready for birds is easy. Simply install this owl house on your property by using the included screws to attach it to a tree or fence. The owl house also comes with wood shavings for owls to use as nesting material.
Provide the perfect space for owls in your own backyard with the Wooden Screech Owl Kestrel Bird House Nesting Box with Wood Shavings from Woodlink.
- Give your local screech owls and kestrels the perfect place to nest in this screech owl house
- Features a 3-inch hole, slanted roof, and measures 13 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 20 inches tall overall
- Simple and beautiful design follows the Conservation Commission specifications for owl nesting boxes
- Front pivots open for easy cleaning after nesting season ends; house mounts to trees or fences with included screws
- Owl house kit includes sturdy cedar wood construction and included bagged wood shavings for owls to use as nesting material
- Material: Wood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 8.75 x 19.75 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.