For endless summer fun, the XDP Recreation Surf 'N Swing 5-Station Outdoor Swing and Play Set with Slide lets your child slide, swing, and surf to their heart's content.
The steel frame of this multifunctional playset features 6 ultra-durable legs padded with blue foam to keep kids safe while running, jumping, and climbing on this swing set. Thanks to 5 play stations, your little one will never run out of activities to explore. Watch with delight as your youngster scoots down the 6-foot slide or pushes their sibling on the swing. The Stand-R-Swing with built-in foot holes allows your toddler to rock while sitting or standing.
Place 2 children side-by-side on the Super Disc Swing for endless giggles and adorable photos. The more adventurous surfer can catch imaginary waves and feel the wind whipping through their hair on the Surf N Swing. With a 6-person, 600-pound capacity (100-pound max per child), your child can invite neighbors and friends to enjoy exciting backyard adventures. For effortless assembly, follow along with the included directions and use the provided hardware.
Help your kids make lasting memories on the Surf 'N Swing 5-Station Outdoor Swing and Play Set with Slide from XDP Recreation.
- Provides your children with a 5-station swing and slide play set for endless backyard fun; Private home use only
- Keeps your little ones safe with galvanized steel construction and blue foam leg guards for added durability
- Allows for an adventurous and versatile play featuring a stand-r-swing that can be used while standing or sitting
- Super Disc Swing comfortably holds 2 of your little ones at once for cooperative play
- Surf N Swing allows your child to hang 10 and pretend to shred some gnarly waves
- Includes slide, stand-r-swing, swing seat, super disc swing, surf 'n swing, fame, foam padding, and hardware
- Assembles hassle-free and quickly with easy-to-read included instructions and provided hardware
- Ground anchors not included
- Play equipment must be on level ground and 6 to 12 feet away from other structures or obstructions
- Recommended ages: 3 to 8 years old
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 pounds; 100-pound limit per user
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 179 x 102 x 74 inches
- Weight: 129 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.