Embark on thrilling biking adventures with the Yakima HoldUp EVO Premium Tray Hitch Bike Rack, the ultimate companion for your 2-wheeled journeys. Engineered with precision and designed with cyclists in mind, this rack makes your biking experience seamless and enjoyable.
Featuring the tool-free locking SpeedKnob, securing your bikes has never been easier. The included integrated SKS (Same Key System) adds high-level security during transport, providing peace of mind. With its StrongArm Hook, this rack can securely hold a wide range of bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women's specific, BMX, kids' bikes, and even e-bikes under 50 pounds. It's a versatile solution for all your biking needs. Plus, it accommodates wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches and tires up to 4.8 inches wide, with a maximum wheelbase of 48 inches. This hitch-mounted bike rack has got you covered no matter what you ride. Meanwhile, the integrated tilt mechanism lets you easily tilt the rack away, providing quick and convenient access without removing your bikes. The KickStart foot pedal ensures that the process is effortless, even when your hands are full.
Unleash your biking spirit and make every journey memorable with the Yakima HoldUp EVO Premium Tray Hitch Bike Rack, your gateway to endless biking possibilities.
- Hitch-mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries 2 bikes without frame contact
- Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- Includes integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks for added bike security
- StrongArm hook secures the bikes at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20-inch to 29-inch wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8-inch wide with a maximum wheelbase of 48 inches
- Compatible with the Yakima BackSwing and StraightShot
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 42 x 12 inches
- Weight: 50.94 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.