Giving you a smooth, level surface, the Yard Tuff Drag Mop lets you grade soil for a neat and level playing field. Great for grooming the infield of baseball fields, the mop also helps maintain baseball mounds and jumping sandpits.
Measuring 24 inches by 18 inches, the large mop helps you easily smooth over your landscape. The adjustable 66-inch long handle customizes to your height, ensuring you can work in comfort. Designed to be used in multiple ways, you can drag the mop by hand or tow the mop behind your ATV, UTV, or lawn tractor, letting you quickly and easily level your field. Designed for use with fine gravel or soil, the mop smooths out various surfaces. Primarily used for baseball fields, the mop can also grade driveways, yards, and other dirt or gravel surface that need a smooth, level grade. Built from lightweight steel with an aluminum handle, the system remains durable and light for ease of use.
Helping you keep your field smooth and well-graded, the Drag Mop ensures your baseball field is ready for play.
- Lightweight and easy to use drag mop helps keep surfaces level and well-graded, perfect for driveways and baseball fields
- Measures 24 inches by 18 inches to cover a large area; 66-inch long handle can be adjusted to suit your comfort
- Tow behind your ATV, UTV, or lawn tractor or drag by hand for fast and simple leveling and grading
- Designed for use with fine gravel or soil, smoothing out driveways, baseball fields, paths, yards, and other dirt and gravel surfaces
- Features a steel head and brace for reliability and an aluminum handle to keep the system lightweight
- Material: Steel, aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 18.50 x 65 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.