Store your hose away while maneuvering the toughest terrain with this Yard Tuff 4 Wheel 260 Foot Heavy Duty Water Hose Reel Cart.
Made of heavy-duty, tubular steel, this hose cart's exterior is built reliable. The cart holds 260 feet of 0.63-inch standard vinyl hose so it's easy to store away and roll around. This cart's easy-crank handle is designed to make reeling up 260 feet of hosing nearly effortless. A padded handle offers a secure and comfortable hold while reeling. When you're on the move, the cart's (4) 10-inch pneumatic tires create a sturdy support base, perfect for wheeling over uneven ground. A low-profile design prevents this cart from being a spacious hazard. Say goodbye to the days of tripping over equipment to get the job done. Easily connect this cart to a 6-inch inlet hose to get the water flowing.
This hose cart comes equipped with an attached basket to conveniently hold different accessories. The Yard Tuff 4 Wheel 260 Foot Heavy Duty Water Hose Reel Cart is the perfect way to store and transport your hose.
- Efficiently organize and transport your garden hose in the toughest terrain settings
- Holds 260 feet of 0.63-inch standard vinyl hose
- Constructed of heavy-duty, tubular steel for a durable, reliable, and tough exterior
- Features (4) 10-inch pneumatic tires for wheeling over uneven ground
- Easy-crank handle makes reeling up your hose nearly effortless
- Low-profile design prevents tripping and mishap
- Hose cart has a padded handle for a secure and comfortable hold
- Features an attached basket to conveniently hold your hose accessories
- Includes a 6-inch inlet hose, 0.63-inch for simple water supply hookup
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 37 x 24 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.