Handle the harshest of terrain in the worst of conditions with these 2 Yukon Charlie's Advanced 8 x 21 Inch Women's Snowshoe Kits with Poles and Bags.
These snow shoes for the discerning alpinist are made of high grade steel and aluminum for high strength, as well as HDPE decking to maximize flotation on snow. With Fast Fit II technology, they can strap onto almost any winter footwear. The powder coated steel crampons give you extra traction on unforgiving ice surfaces.
Best of all, this kit comes with poles to give you even more mobility in the backcountry, and a bag to keep your 2 Yukon Charlie's Advanced 8 x 21 Inch Women's Snowshoe Kits organized in the off season.
- 8 x 21 inch women's snowshoe kit with poles and bag
- Heavy duty HDPE decking creates maximum flotation and durability you can count on
- Exclusive Rocker V Tail for natural stride whether walking or running
- User and gear weight range: Up to 150 pounds
- Each kit includes: 1 pair of showshoes, 1 pair of poles, and 1 convenient travel bag
- Powder coated crampons on front and rear for superior trail gripping traction
- Fast Fit II easy pull binding designed to optimize the fit to most any winter footwear
- Forged steel and ultra strong 6000 aluminum frames
- Snow Motion axle system gives frame additional 30% torsional rigidity for ultimate traction on double fall lines
- Color: Light blue
- Size: 8 x 21 inches (per shoe)
- Weight: 3.4 pounds (per pair)
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.