For an airy, bug-free setting at your garden party or picnic, add this Mesh Screen Attachment for the Z-Shade 12 x 12-Foot Outdoor Canopies to your outdoor camping collection. This screen room attachment is designed to pair with your current Z-Shade 12-foot by 12-foot outdoor canopy gazebo and will fulfill your outdoor needs with style and elegance.
With 144-square-feet of covered space inside the screen, this canopy attachment can save the day when bugs try to crash the party. You are able to see out of this clear mesh screen and exiting is easy with a zippered door on each side. This mesh canopy screen accessory is simple to install with attachments at the top of the screen. Your outdoor gazebo can quickly become a sanctuary from mosquitoes, flies, and gnats by adding this screen accessory attachment.
If you are hosting an event or just looking for a casual space to relax in nature, the Z-Shade Outdoor Canopy Screen Attachment offers a bug-free outdoor space with graceful style!
Note: Includes the screen attachment only; canopy frame is sold separately.
- Bug screen for Z-Shade instant gazebos keeps mosquitoes and flies away from your food and guests (screen attachment only; canopy and frame not included)
- Creates 144 square feet of enclosed canopy space to keep bugs and pests away
- Fine mesh screen wall netting keeps bugs out
- Zippered partitions allow for easy entry and exit
- Compatible with 12 x 12-foot portable gazebos and canopies (frame sold separately)
- Perfect for your backyard, patio, or next outdoor event
- Top of the screen is easily attached to the sides
- Can be folded for convenient portability
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions (L x W): 12 x 12 feet
- Package Dimensions (D x W x H): 14 x 18 x 8 inches
- Weight: 6.04 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.