Create a system of total pool safety with the Swimline HydroTools 89900 Swimming Pool Emergency Lifesaver Strong Safety Hook.
Make sure that you're prepared for any situation that may arise to ensure that you, your family, and all of your guests maintain safety while enjoying your pool this summer. This strong and lightweight swimming pool safety hook from Swimline quickly connects to all standard telescopic swimming pool poles and can be a lifesaving piece of equipment.
Swimline Hydrotools provide some of the best swimming pool replacement parts and supplies on the markets. All Hydrotools swimming pool products are designed to ensure durability and are easy to assemble. Hydrotools aims to meet all of your expectations when it comes to their products, and they back their products with a 1 year Manufacturer Warranty to help guarantee your satisfaction as a customer. Don't settle for less quality when you can buy from Hydrotools.
Keep you loved ones safe and enjoy your summer without worry using the HydroTool Swimming Pool Emergency Lifesaver Strong Safety Hook from Swimline.
- Swimming pool safety hook provides extra line of security for pool swimmers who are struggling in the water and need assistance
- Strong and lightweight, this safety hook expertly helps flailing, struggling swimmers out of the water
- Quickly connects to any standard telescoping pole for fast use and easy integration into standard pool equipment
- Provides lifesaving capability in stressful environments, keeping your loved ones, family, and friends safe and secure
- Easy to use and understand, this device can be a large boon to the safety of your outdoor inground pool
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 6.50 x 1.50 inches
- Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.