Turn your spoil into soil with this FCMP Outdoor HOTFROG 37-Gallon Rolling Compost Tumbler Bin.
If your compost isn't bringing all the worms to the yard, this compost tumbler is about to save your life. The rolling chamber design makes it easy for you to rotate the contents for quick curing. Turn your kitchen and yard waste into soil in as little as 2 weeks. Simply put in your scraps, close the door, and turn it 5 to 6 times every 2 to 3 days for the perfect balance of ingredients. Bring it over to your garden and dump the compost wherever you need it. With a 37-gallon capacity, large openings, a removable door, and aeration holes, you'll be keeping calm and composting on for the rest of your days.
Made from recycled polypropylene and a frame that resists corrosion, this FCMP Outdoor HOTFROG Compost Tumbler may be filled with your trash, but it's your garden's new treasure.
- Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days for the perfect balance of ingredients
- In hot, sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks
- Large opening and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost
- Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds
- 37-gallon capacity creates an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost
- BPA free UV inhibited recycled polyethylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight
- Product/Item Type: Compost container
- Volume: 37 gallons
- Material: Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Color: Green/Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 27 x 24 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.