Give your TV the best seat in the house with a TV stand that gives your space the perfect blend of form and function with the Monarch Specialties 60 Inch TV Stand with 4 Drawers.
With thick and study wood panel construction and a aged wood, dark taupe finish, this entertainment center goes with a variety of contemporary, modern, and Art Deco stylings. Wide enough for 2 leg TVs up to 47 inches, or all center stand TVs, this stand is the perfect spot to perch your flat screen in the living room, family room, or den. It also features sturdy metal legs, built in shelving, and a handy drawer for storage.
Complete your living room space and give your TV that final touch with the Monarch Specialties 60 Inch TV Stand with 4 Drawers.
Note: TV not included.
- Spruce up your living room with the perfect centerpiece for your flat screen TV or home entertainment center
- Goes great with a variety of contemporary and modern decor styles
- Constructed with sturdy wood panels with a dark taupe wood veneer finish
- Accommodates most TV models and all center stand TV models with 15.75 x 60 inches of top space
- Great for the living room, family room, den, or basement (TV not included)
- Features attractive shelving for DVD players, Blu Ray players, video game consoles, stereo receivers, and more
- 4 drawers give you plenty of extra storage space
- Sturdy metal legs provide maximum stability
- Assembly time: 60 minutes
- Material: Wood veneer particleboard
- Color: Taupe and silver
- Dimensions: 60 x 15.75 x 23.75 inches
- Weight: 92 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.