This UTK 19 by 15-Inch Jade Stone Far Infrared Heating Pad is a revolutionary product that provides natural pain relief for back, abdomen, and leg pain. The heating pad is made with high-quality jade stones that emit far infrared rays, which penetrate deep into the tissues, promoting blood flow and reducing inflammation. This pad is 19 by 15 inches in size, making it ideal for use on larger areas of the body.
This heating pad comes with a smart remote controller that allows you to adjust the temperature and time settings to your preference. It also features a convenient carry bag and chair strap, making it easy to transport and use on the go. The heating pad is designed with safety in mind and includes an automatic shut-off feature after four hours of continuous use.
UTK's 19 by 15-Inch Jade Stone Far Infrared Heating Pad is an effective, natural solution for anyone looking for pain relief. Whether you suffer from chronic pain or occasional discomfort, this heating pad can provide the relief you need to feel your best.
- UTK specializes in infrared therapy manufacturing, researching, and technical shielding electromagnetic radiation; Successfully reduced EMF to the minimum which is lower than what your cellphone, refrigerator, or other home appliance has
- Made of 60 pieces of 1.2-inch natural jade stones with a 6-temperature setting and automatic shut-off feature
- CE-certified smart controller that has a Memory Function which remembers your last temperature setting
- Adjustable back strap can secure the pad on chairs while you work, relax, or drive
- Smart controller with a memory function and heat adjustments as small as 1 degree
- FDA registered as a Medical Device Class II and passed FDA Audit for GMP quality system
- Includes smart controller, user manual, color box, and travel bag for easy storage and transportation
- Wattage: 66 watts
- Power: AC 110-120V
- Material: Synthetic leather
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.96 x 18.9 x 0.39 inches
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.