Everyone knows the best way to the heart is through the stomach. Keep your wooden kitchen utensils as good as new with the John Boos Block 5-Ounce Wooden Butcher Block Cutting Board Natural Moisture Cream. The 5-ounce tube IS guaranteed to enhance the longevity of your cooking and food prep tools.
Crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil, this thick and silky maintenance cream can be safely used on food preparation surfaces. Give your wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, countertops, and more tender TLC with this moisturizer.
Designed to replenish the moisture lost in your wooden utensils, this versatile cream penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood to lock in moisture and an extra protective barrier. Easy to use, simply spread the cream over your desired surface and let the cream soak in. For best results, allow the moisture cream to set overnight before wiping off the excess.
Keep your carving board in excellent shape and ensure lasting use of your everyday kitchen utensils by using the John Boos Block Natural Moisture Cream. Through a legacy of workmanship, innovation, and devotion stemming from our founder to employees, past and present, John Boos aspires to be recognized worldwide as a touchstone at the heart of cooking and enjoyment of food.
- Elevate the maintenance of your wooden kitchen gadgets and cutting boards with the 5-ounce bottles of butcher block cream
- Thick and silky cream is designed to replenish the moisture lost in cutting boards by penetrating deeply into the wood grains to lock in moisture and add a protective barrier
- Crafted from all-natural unbleached beeswax formula and food-grade mineral oil for ultimate safety in your kitchen
- Easy to use, simply spread over the desired surface, let the cream soak in, and wipe off excess; For best use, let the cream soak in overnight
- Cream is ideal for use with wooden cutting boards, butcher blocks, bowls, tabletops, and cooking utensils to keep everyday kitchen accessories clean
- Since 1887, the American-made line of John Boos gourmet products has been trusted in the world’s finest kitchens and workspaces by renowned chefs and restaurateurs; Be it wood or stainless steel, our dedication to custom, precision craftsmanship is unwavered
- Capacity: 5 ounces
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 2 x 6 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.