Simplify and speed up your firing methods with a proper crank. Operating quietly for easy use, the Compact Dead Silent Crank by Killer Instinct quickly re-cocks your bow without alerting your quarry to your presence.
Fitting Killer Instinct crossbows, the crank easily affixes to your bow with a quick-attach socket. This allows for fast operation, quickly cocking the bowstring. 100-percent silent, the crossbow loads bolts easily while letting you remain hidden. Stealthily re-load your bow while in the middle of a hunt. An over-molded design features quiet, weatherproof rubber for a comfortable, ergonomic grip. The solid aluminum construction offers a durable crank, re-loading your bow with ease.
The bow crank works with various models by Killer Instinct, including Lethal 405, Fierce 405, BC 370, Boss 405, Burner 415, and Speed 425.
Durable, strong, and completely silent, the Killer Instinct Compact Dead Silent Crank lets you easily re-cock your bow while stalking your quarry.
- Dead Silent Crank quickly and quietly re-cocks your crossbow to load bolts easier than ever
- Operates 100-percent silently, ensuring your quarry doesn't hear you preparing your final shot
- Rapidly attaches and detaches in seconds using a quick-attach socket for fast operation, letting you quickly prepare your weapon
- Overmolded design features quiet, weatherproof rubber for comfortable and easy handling
- Built with high-strength aluminum, providing a strong and durable crank for easy crossbow loading
- Crank remains compatible with the following models: Lethal 405, Fierce 405, BC 370, Boss 405, Burner 415, and Speed 425
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.10 x 9.10 x 9.10 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.