You spend a lot of time on land, but you don't truly live until you are out on the water. The Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set gets you out there exploring and rowing.
The Excursion 5 is ready for lots of expeditions. It's a great boat for 5 adventurists who love spending time on the water paddling, fishing, or floating down the river. Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC vinyl, this boat is made to get through every excursion you go on.
Its durability and comfort is superior with an inflatable I-beam floor, 2 inflatable seats with backrests, and a comfortable middle seat. The boat contains 3 air chambers, a Boston valve, fittings for a motor mount, 4 built-in fishing rod holders, a gear pouch, and an all-around grab line. The set includes 2, 54-inch aluminum oars, welded on locks and oar holders, and a high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
If you'd rather be boating and the lake is your happy place, get out there and journey on the water with friends on the Intex Excursion 5 Boat Set.
- The Intex Excursion 5 inflatable boat is suitable for up to 5 adults and has a 1300 pound capacity making it great for boating or fishing with friends. NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard certified; Watercraft for lakes and mild rivers
- 2 inflatable seats with backrests are included for comfort and seating stability provides superior back support for boating and fishing; Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with the 4 built-in fishing rod holders and gear pouch
- Fittings for a motor mount are included for the flexibility of adding a trolling motor (motor and motor mount sold separately) with 2 grab handles on each bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as welded on oar locks and oar holders
- Designed with heavy-duty, puncture resistant PVC for comfort and durability, and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity
- The easy to store and carry package includes the Excursion 5 boat, 2, 54-inch aluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation, repair patch kit and carry bag
- 3 air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull for extra buoyancy and safety
- Inflating or deflating is a breeze with a Boston valve on 2 main hull chambers
- Lightweight aluminum oars have ribbed blades that provide better control
- Strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight
- Maximum weight capacity: 1,300 pounds
- Dimensions: 144 x 66 x 17 inches
- Weight: 57.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Never got the item they said they backtracked it and they went to my door and they said they delivered there but they never came to my door they went to somebody else's door so I called in and they can't do nothing about it so I just lost money never got the product place sucks they can **** ****
Intex Excursion 5
My true reason for this boat is to watch concerts at Humphrey's By The Bay ( in San Diego California ) concerts on the waterfront. It allows for several guests in comfort an room to spare. Super comfortable! I've wanted it for several years and was as happy with it as I could ever imagined!