The Intex Mariner 4-Person Inflatable Boat Set is the perfect boat for the serious outdoor enthusiast, camper, those who love to fish, or anyone else looking for a high-quality, durable boat.
The 4-person Intex Mariner is GS certified, constructed from Intex’s super-tough vinyl, and holds up to 880 pounds. The strong structure makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight. It also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the material's natural flexibility.
The 4 Boston valves allow for quick-fill and fast deflation. It has an inflatable keel for improved control and handling and durable rock guard lines that line the circumference of the hull above an all-around grab line. This set includes 2, 54-inch oars and oar holders.
The Intex Mariner 4-Person Inflatable Boat Set is ideal for a day on the lake or river and is built to get you there and back every time.
- The strong molecular structure of this plastic makes it highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight
- This special PVC plastic material also allows more air pressure for greater rigidity while maintaining the PVC material's natural flexibility
- The Mariner SUPER-TOUGH construction is made with 3 separate layers of 26.4-gauge material
- 2 outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement
- 4 Boston valves on main hull chamber for quick-fills and fast-deflations
- The keel is inflatable, this results in improved control and handling
- A durable rock guard lines the circumference of the hull above which an all-around nylon grab line circles the upper hull
- Floor is made of heavy-duty extruded plastic for both comfort and rigidity
- Boat Set includes:
- 2, 54-inch deluxe boat oars with lightweight yet durable aluminum shafts
- 3 inflatable seat cushions
- 1 high-output manual pump
- 1 gear pouch
- 1 battery pouch
- 2 fishing rod holders
- 2 heavy-duty grab handles, 1 on the bow and 1 on the stern
- 1 repair patch-kit
- 2 attached rotating oarlocks
- Motor mount fittings and convenient oar holders
- Accommodate motors up to 3 HP and weigh no more than 40 pounds
- The Mariner 4 has been assigned a U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and the Mariner 400 is certified by the National Marine Manufacturer's Association (NMMA) as well as being TUV approved in the European Community.
- Weight Capacity: 1,100 pounds
- Inflated Dimensions (L x W x H): 129 x 57 x 19 inches
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Works Super Great with SailboatsToGo sail kit!
As an inflatable sailboat, with the addition of a SailboatsToGo sail kit, this boat is a barrel of fun. It sails amazingly well. Don't let the tubby appearance fool you. This is a heavy boat, so I recommend also getting an Ozark Trail Marine Pro as an alternate, lighter hull (same sail kit fits) for when you have fewer passengers and/or greater need for portability. Shipping weight is listed as 91 pounds, but that must include a lot of accessories and packaging. The actual inflatable part is in the low 40s of lbs and the roll-up floor (which must be used -- the boat will not work without it) is low-to-mid 30s of lbs. The oars that come with the boat are short and fragile, but the sail kit comes with at least one much better oar and can be bought with 2. These oars are used at the rear for steering when sailing but can also be moved up to the oarlocks when rowing. They are long and sturdy.
Great for rafting
Purchased for rafting down the American river which is a class 2-3 river. Raft held up great. We had 2 adults, 1 teenager and 1 10 year old with us. It was big enough for the 4 of us with only a small ice chest and backpack for gear. We put a trolling motor of the back which made it so we really didn't have to paddle much. The oars/paddles are not the greatest, so I am glad we had a motor.
Buying my 2nd Mariner 4 now.
After research I bought a Mariner 4, 4 years ago. I used it to float the entire 250 miles of the Meramec River from the farthests upstream put in to where it flows into the Mississippi River. The raft handled those 250 miles from its ankle deep start to its wide, shallow end. We ran into countless logs, boulders, debris and drug it over countless gravel bars. We floated many of the 15 or so mile sections mutliple times and took it fishing many times too. So I have no idea how many miles we put on it. It held up great for the first 2 years. It would occasionally get small rips and holes but I would just patch them with off the shelf patches and they held just fine. It finally ripped a quarter inch leak down in the crease of the inside seam where the wall meets the bottom of the boat. This rip was my fault for over inflating it for 2 years and being rough with the floor installation and not cleaning out the rocks well.
I've learned my lesson on not overinflating, cleaning out the rocks and sand well, and being generally more gentle with the boat. If my first Mariner 4 lasted 2 years with me being inexperienced and so rough with it I'm sure this one will last much longer now that I know its limitations.