Get outdoors and have some fun in the sun this summer with the Phoenix pool series. This set includes an 18-foot x 52-inch high pool, a sand filter and pump, an 18-foot pool liner, a skimmer, a pool ladder, a chemical kit, and a pool net.
The pool's all-steel construction provides durability for years of hassle-free use and the sharp marble wall design adds an appealing feature to your yard. When the filter is full of debris, the gauge will let you know that it's time to flush it out with the pump's convenient 4-position multiport valve that reverses the flow and cleans it out for you. The 12-inch filter tank holds 42 pounds of sand and the powerful 1/2 HP pump moves 1,200 gallons per hour. Please note: For best water care, only use pool chemicals; DO NOT use bleach.
The skimmer is a standard ABS thru-wall above ground pool skimmer complete with return fitting and a vacuum plate. The A-frame ladder is perfect for pools with walls 48-52 inches tall.
Don't miss out on the fun you could be having with your family and friends this summer and add the Phoenix pool kit to your backyard party.
- Create your own backyard swimming pool paradise with this easy-to-assemble above-ground pool kit
- Round above-ground pool features an 18-foot diameter and is 52 inches high; Please note: For best water care, only use pool chemicals; DO NOT use bleach
- Fully-integrated sand and pump filters 1,200 gallons per hour and features a high-quality, transparent debris trap so you can see the pump's effectiveness
- Steel construction on all components for lasting durability
- Includes: Phoenix series above-ground pool, sand filter and pump, 18-foot pool liner, thru-wall skimmer, pool ladder, pool net, and accompanying hardware
- 6-inch steel top rails and 5-inch steel vertical posts that are easy to assemble with 2-piece injection-molded high impact resin connectors.
- Precise fit and stylish design to enhance your backyard
- Pool features rust-resistant galvanized walls for all-weather endurance
- Provides ample capacity of 5,200 gallons (90 percent)
- Ladder allows for safe entry and exiting of the pool
- Product part number list:
- Pool (ECRC00185T)
- Sand filter and pump (71225)
- 18-foot pool liner (LI184820)
- Skimmer (8940)
- Pool ladder (87950)
- Pool net (8051)
- Water capacity (90-percent): 8,602 gallons, assuming water depth is 6 inches less than wall height
- Wall color: Marble wall pattern
- Frame color: Cognac plus clear krystal kote
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 216 x 216 x 52 feet
- Warranty: 20-year limited warranty on pool frame
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.