Having the right kayak to support you on your day in the water can make a huge difference in the quality of your experience. That's why the Intex Excursion Pro Kayak is made with features like adjustable seats or built-in footrests to keep you comfortable.
Not only that, it's also made with fishing rod holders on each side for hands-free fishing. There's also a waterproof bag you can latch into the front for anything you need to carry out onto the water with you. Since it's inflatable, it's easy to stow away on a car or in the back of a truck. Even when it is inflated, handles on the front and back give you an easy way to carry it over land or onto a beach.
Packaged with a pair of aluminum oars and an air pump, the Intex Excursion Pro Kayak has everything you need to start enjoying your day on the lake, river, or ocean.
- The Intex Excursion Pro Kayak is high quality and doesn't lose color or structural strength when in contact with oil, petrol, saltwater, or other chemical agents; The low profile makes it usable in rivers or lakes
- This product has a built-in footrest and adjustable seats for your comfort; Features fishing rod holders on each side; Max weight capacity for this item is 396.8 pounds
- Lightweight and is equipped with carrying handles on the front and back for easy transport even when inflated
- The Intex Inflatable Kayak includes 85.83-inch aluminum long oars and high output air pump
- Comes with U.S. Coast Guard I.D. and TUV certifications.
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 151 x 37 x 18 inches
- Weight: 39 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
This is tougher than expected and remains stable even in mild rapids. Also seats were more supportive than expected. So far, it’s a fair alternative to a solid kayak and way easier to transport
Inflated within 10 minutes Very sturdy , comfortable,and compact Might have to purchase your stand up paddle board.
Our first kayak. Love it. It's comfortable, good back support, storage space good, and best of all it comes with the oars & a pump! Compared to Amazon for the same kayak, oars and pump sold separately! The price was less than Amazon!
Kayaking in the Florida Intracoastal Waterway Palm Beach County where there are lots of boats and wakes. It takes the waves & wakes very well! Lots of fun.
Great value for an inflatable kayak!
I bought this kayak when away from home to access some areas for fishing. I used it a couple of times while away from home set up for a single fisherman. The material is like my larger rafts and appears to be tough enough for use on rivers. It has the same kind of inflation points as my rafts and the pump works well. Inflation and set up was really quick and easy. Probably less than 10 minutes to set up and be on the water. Light weight and easy to carry down to the water. Deflation, takedown and folding up for putting in the supplied bag took about the same amount of time. I was using this kayak on a still water lake. On the water, this kayak worked very well. I used the larger fin and tracking was great. The paddle could be upgraded, but is sufficient and lightweight. It does catch a little wind, but not bad and still controllable. I did not use the rod holders. There was adequate room for my gear and some water. I travelled on an airplane back home. The entire package in the bag with a life jacket was 37 pounds. It was a bit bulky carrying into the airport but made it home with no issues. I will likely travel with this to other destinations and on vacations. Looking forward to using this around the lake near our house with the wife and grandkids. Will probably use it on some of the local rivers as well.