If you like to surf down coastlines, glide on lakes, or cruise up and down rivers, AKSPORT's Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Kit is here to facilitate your adventure.
This kit's 6-inch drop-stitch fibers with high compressive and tensile strength weave a sturdy paddleboard with awesome designs that suit all rider types and sizes. This board is designed for ultra-light surfing, yet designed to be durable. With a high-quality PVC tarpaulin layer, you'll withstand even the harshest waves without any signs of leakage. The paddleboard sports a soft and comfortable 5-millimeter EVA foam deck that slicks water off the board, providing a safe, anti-slip texture. The inner/outer rail layers are thermo-sealed, allowing for a smooth and compact bonding of all layers. The paddleboard kit comes with everything you need to inflate and go. This package includes an adjustable alloy paddle, premium hand pump, travel backpack, detachable fin, safety leash, and repair kit.
Easily secure the board with stainless steel D-rings on the deck and tail. Whether it's your first try or you're planning an adventure, this kit covers all. Start surfing downstream right away with AKSPORT's Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Kit.
- Surf, drift, cruise, or glide on the water of your favorite lake, stream, or river with this 10-foot, 6-inch long inflatable paddleboard
- Provides a 32-inch deck width for improved stability and balance while standing
- Center comfort handle makes board operation smoother and safer than ever
- High-quality, 0.9-millimeter PVC tarpaulin material allows this lightweight board to withstand even the harshest waves and remain leak-free
- 6-inch drop-stitch core fibers provide higher compressive and tensile strength to support all rider types and sizes
- Soft, 5-millimeter EVA foam deck pad offers extra comfort and a safe, anti-slip texture for beginner riders
- Thermo-sealed inner/outer rail layers secure an extra-tight air seal for the smooth and compact bonding of all layers
- Uses a single fin setup found on traditional rigid SUP and surfboards for easy repair, interchanging, and replacement with lock pin
- Includes adjustable alloy paddle, premium hand pump, travel backpack, detachable fin, safety leash, and repair kit
- Elastic cargo bungee straps allow for easier board gripping and lifting
- Floating paddle prevents accidental submersion
- High-pressure safety valve holds 12 to 15 PSI
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: Black, white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 126 x 32 inches x 6 inches
- Weight: 19.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.