Increase visibility on dark roads and during stormy nights with the LED Side Marker and Fender Lights from AMERICAN MODIFIED. This impressive package features (2) LED side marker lights and (2) LED fender lights with sequential turn signals.
With just a simple installation, you can totally enhance the look of your vehicle. The sequential turn signals feature a smoked lens and amber light that provide clear and penetrating light through even the harshest weather. These lights shine brighter and last longer than your standard factory lights so you can depend on them to keep you safe on the road for years to come.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic, these lights minimize water and heavy impact, so you can be sure your signals will work no matter what the conditions. These lights feature a Plug and Play design that makes installation quick and easy. There's no wire cutting required and you can do it yourself!
These lights are compatible with Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021 and Gladiator JT models, excluding Sport & Sport S models. Elevate your vehicle's style and performance with the LED Side Marker and Fender Lights from AMERICAN MODIFIED.
- Increase visibility on dark roads and during stormy nights with these tail lights, compatible with 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT models
- Includes (2) LED side marker lights and (2) LED fender lights with sequential turn signals
- Sequential turn signals feature a smoked lens and amber light for clear and penetrating light even through dark nights
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic, these lights are resistant to water and shock for long-lasting use
- Plug and Play design makes installation a breeze
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Clear, amber
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.81 x 11.81 x 3.54 inches
- Weight: 2.22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30 Days
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.