Gone are the days of using old cardboard boxes to protect your garage or shop floor from oil stains, mud, or stray debris. The AutoFloorGuard containment mat protects your garage with a design that stays in place and keeps outside elements on the mat only.
The new and updated design upgraded this mat's materials for optimized weight, durability, flexibility, and reducing wrinkles. Improved packaging enables this mat to lay flat right out of the box. Improvements have also been made to the containment edge, ensuring the preservation of your garage or shop floor.
This floor protector is easy to clean. Heat-sealed and water-tight seams are reinforced and thermal welded for durability making this mat easy to fold and unfold without wrinkles. Easy to hose off and clean, this mat also includes a squeegee with a telescoping pole to keep snow, ice, and mud off your garage floor.
Unlike tarps or do-it-yourself methods to protect your garage floor, this containment mat is engineered with stay-put corners. This garage accessory will not slip out of place or need constant adjustment.
You don't have to tolerate the outdoors ruining your garage floor. This Containment Mat from AutoFloorGuard provides the protection you need.
- Garage containment mat protects your garage floor from snow, ice, mud, and debris
- New upgraded design features improved materials for better durability, fewer wrinkles, and a stronger containment edge
- Easy to clean design boasts heat-sealed and water-tight seams and includes a squeegee with a telescoping pole for quick and easy maintenance
- Stay-put corners secure this mat in place; You won't have to fuss with trying to adjust positioning or slips
- No assembly required; this mat is ready to use right out of the box
- Material: PVC Fabric
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 102 x 1 inches
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.