Ensure hours of playtime by bringing the fun of the water park home to your own backyard with the Sidewinder Falls Inflatable Water Park Pool from Banzai.
Quickly scale the climbing wall, splash in the pool, or race down the banked curvy slide. Then, crawl through the tunnel and side down the diving ramp before cooling off in the pool beneath you. This outdoor water park allows you to create numerous adventure paths all summer long. No need to wait; with the included blower motor, this water park can be ready for water in less than 3 minutes. Built with heavy-duty materials, this inflatable park can support up to 150 pounds at a time and will stand up to as much fun as you can throw at it while the anchor stacks ensure ultimate stability during playtime.
Provide your kids with the Sidewinder Falls Inflatable Outdoor Water Park from Banzai, and they'll have a summer of a lifetime.
- Hours of outdoor fun with a climbing wall, curvy slide, secret tunnel, splash pool, and playhouse with a roof at the top of the slide
- Provides a quick and easy setup process with just a 3 minutes inflation time when using the included airflow blower
- Built with sturdy Duratec materials to ensure long-lasting, comfortable, and safe usage for adults and children
- Includes convenient storage bag, anchor stakes and bags for ultimate stability, repair patch, and spaying hose
- Ideal for use in the backyard or at birthday events and is recommended for kids ages 5 years of age and older
- Weight capacity: 150 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 202 x 180 x 125 inches
- Weight: 67 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Was exactly what we were looking for, we have 3 kids 6,4, and 15 months the two older kids had outgrown the 7ft high water slide with attached bounce house, so we were looking for a 10ft high inflatable waterslide, my kids were thrilled with how big it was and my 15 month old enjoyed hanging out in the pool portion which is large enough that he could be out of the way while the other 2 kids used the slide. Rolling it up and putting it away is a bit more challenging you can never get these type things compact enough, we for went trying to put it in the carrying bag and put it in a wagon that is purely for the waterslide which makes it a lot easier to transport to and from the garage.