Your next adventure is waiting out on the water. The Hydro-Force Kahawai Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is ready for action on the river, lake, or ocean.
Ideal for long and safe tours on the water, this board provides ultimate stability, speed, and extra space for anything you may need throughout the day. Constructed with drop-stitch material, this paddle board is made of thousands of fibers that connect the top and bottom of the board. This provides exceptional strength and rigidity, similar to a hard-sided board, while still keeping it lightweight, portable, and easy to store. You'll easily maneuver through the water with a removable center fin for directional stability.
Once you are ready to use your board, inflate it with the included hand pump, and you'll be prepared for a remarkable day on the water. When you've had enough, the air valve allows you to quickly deflate the board in no time.
Simply roll the board back up, store it in the included backpack, and be on your way. Set sail for your next adventure with the Hydro-Force Kahawai Stand-Up Paddleboard.
- Kahawai inflatable stand-up paddleboard is perfectly shaped for longer rides on flat water or rivers
- Drop stitch internal material provides the storage and portability benefits with the strength and durability of a hard-sided board
- Built with a non-slip traction pad and a removable center fin for ultimate directional stability
- Elastic cord design in the front and back of the board provides on-the-go storage to hold your essentials
- Made with convenient carrying handles to easily transport the board to and from the water
- Includes an adjustable paddle, a hand pump, a deluxe backpack for storage, a coiled leash, 3 fixed fins, and a repair kit
- Weight capacity: 309 pounds
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 122 x 34 x 6 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.