After a long day, there's nothing more relaxing than sinking into warm, bubbling water right in your own backyard. The spacious, round design of the Helsinki SaluSpa Hot Tub provides a soothing massage experience for up to 7 people. Simply attach the pump and watch as it inflates.
Featuring an AirJet system with 180 jets, this hot tub releases bubbles from the bottom of the spa to create a warm, bubbling hot tub environment. These calming bubbles will help you relax and unwind from the comfort of your home. Built with durable drop stitch materials to prevent damage, this spa's thin, inflatable walls are supported by thousands of interwoven fine threats, allowing the spa to be rigid and sturdy. Including a Freeze Shield with an automatic heating function, this hot tub's inner components will not freeze during colder temperatures.
Including built-in cupholders and a reinforced, insulated pool cover that locks in heat while not in use, you can be sure this spa is ready for when you are. Escape away to loosen your muscles with the Helsinki SaluSpa Hot Tub from Bestway.
- Round 5 to 7-person spa has you relaxed in no time with a soothing massage system, rapid heating, and integrated water filtration
- Built-in AirJet system with 180 jets releases warm air into the water, surrounding you with a calming bubble massage
- Easy-to-reach digital control panel allows you to adjust the temperature and heat the water up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Constructed of durable drop stitch material that provides rigidity while still being lightweight for easy portability when deflated
- Features a FreezeShield automatic heating function to prevent inner components from freezing during colder temperatures to ensure long-lasting use
- ChemConnect chemical dispenser maintains clean, healthy water by evenly dispensing the amount of chlorine
- Includes a reinforced cover that holds in heat when the spa isn't in use and helps keep dust and debris out of the water
- Made with a power-saving timer that allows you to control the temperature of your spa up to 40 days in advance
- Hot tub comes with built-in cupholders, a reinforced cover that locks in heat, a filter cartridge, and a repair patch
- Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum occupancy: 7 people
- Number of jets: 180
- Water capacity: 297 gallons (80%)
- Maximum heat: 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celcius)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches
- Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty (liner): 180-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.